forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Bols" <db...@osirion.be>
Subject Using XSP in Forrest
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:43:08 GMT
Hi,

I downloaded the apache-forrest-0.4-bin version and am considering to use it
in one of my projects. In this project I do have a bunch of XSP's which I
would like to use in my new forrest project site.

1. Can anyone tell me what I should to do to get an XSP up and running in my
forrest site. The online docs talk about different sitemaps that are
used.....in my prebuild version I only see. Am I using the right version of
forrest?
2. The dynamic website runs perfectly within the Jetty engine but the
WAR-file generated by forrest doesn't run under Tomcat. What am I doing
wrong?
Thanks,

Danny Bols