forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Problems building cocoon docs
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 07:14:10 GMT

Marc Portier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I had the same until Bruno remembered me I should use the 'cvs co
> -r stable xml-forrest' for building the cocoon docs
>
> that worked for me, am a bit in doubth now about what the
> preferred way of working actually is
>
> -marc=
>
> Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> > Carsten,
> > That is because you have an old version of sitemap.xmap
> > rm sitemap.xmap will do.
> >
> > There are a few <!-- COCOON SPECIFIC --> but I do not think that you
> > need them.
> >
> > There is as well an error for the site because it expects to be a
> > site.xml. I am looking on that right now.

Ok, I just updated the sitemap.xmap from Cocoon to the latest forrest
version, and the build runs; well most if it.

As Marc (thanks!) pointed above, we could also use the stable version
of forrest.

I'm now interested: what is the suggest way for us? Should we use the
stable version or update to the latest one (and have some minor) errors?

Carsten