forrest-dev mailing list archives

From g4 <ja...@root10.net>
Subject Metadata implementation
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 10:01:43 GMT
Hi list ;)

This is a question about metadata, forrest  and it's most sensible
implementation. OK I'd like to be able to offer much more granularity
in keyword and description metadata within forrest, actually none to
speak of exists at the moment.

What would you recommend / suggest ?

My approach at the moment would be just to create some custom content
types in the header of each XML content document such as <metakey/>  &
<metadesc/> this will give me the granularity I'm after.

However the problem here is that I think the way in which the site skin
is applied would have to change somewhat, true?

If you have any better ideas, please send them this way

Thanks

Jason Lane