forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo" <leont...@tstt.net.tt>
Subject RE: Using XSP in Forrest
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 09:49:24 GMT
Hi

See the following the Cocoon wiki:

"Adding XSP to Forrest"
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=AddingXSPToForrest

Leo

-----Original Message-----
From: Danny Bols [mailto:dbols@osirion.be]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 2:43 PM
To: forrest-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Using XSP in Forrest

Hi,

I downloaded the apache-forrest-0.4-bin version and am considering to use it
in one of my projects. In this project I do have a bunch of XSP's which I
would like to use in my new forrest project site.

1. Can anyone tell me what I should to do to get an XSP up and running in my
forrest site. The online docs talk about different sitemaps that are
used.....in my prebuild version I only see. Am I using the right version of
forrest?
2. The dynamic website runs perfectly within the Jetty engine but the
WAR-file generated by forrest doesn't run under Tomcat. What am I doing
wrong?
Thanks,
Danny Bols