forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo" <>
Subject RE: Using XSP in Forrest
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 09:49:24 GMT

See the following the Cocoon wiki:

"Adding XSP to Forrest"

-----Original Message-----
From: Danny Bols []
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 2:43 PM
Subject: Using XSP in Forrest

I downloaded the apache-forrest-0.4-bin version and am considering to use it
in one of my projects. In this project I do have a bunch of XSP's which I
would like to use in my new forrest project site.

1. Can anyone tell me what I should to do to get an XSP up and running in my
forrest site. The online docs talk about different sitemaps that are my prebuild version I only see. Am I using the right version of
2. The dynamic website runs perfectly within the Jetty engine but the
WAR-file generated by forrest doesn't run under Tomcat. What am I doing
Danny Bols

View raw message