forrest-dev mailing list archives

From BERGER Arnaud <A.BER...@tiscalicontact.fr>
Subject RE: imaging issues /FOPException
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 09:28:56 GMT
Indeed, it seems that the PDF generation doesn't allow images that
don't fit in PDF's page.

You could try to disable the PDF generation in your site, and it may then
work.

Regards

Arnaud

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Johan Andries [mailto:ja@schaubroeck.be]
Envoyé : jeudi 7 août 2003 11:21
À : forrest-dev@xml.apache.org
Objet : imaging issues /FOPException

Hello,

We're having some problem with a document containing about 5 GIF images.
We're using the current Forrest cvs version. Is there a limitation to the
amount of images that can be used, or is the size of a single image limited?
Anyway, the error that shows up during static website generation is shown
below:

X [0] projecten/m2ve_v1/meeting_verslagen.pdf   BROKEN:
org.apache.fop.apps.FOPE

xception: No meaningful layout in block after many attempts.  Infinite loop
is a

ssumed.  Processing halted.

We have found out that using an image with a large width could crash the
website generation on older Forrest cvs versions. Is this a known issue or
should I reconfigure something in order to be able to play around with lots
of (and possibly rather big) images?

TIA

Johan Andries