forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Johan Andries" ...@schaubroeck.be>
Subject imaging issues /FOPException
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 09:21:24 GMT
Hello,

We're having some problem with a document containing about 5 GIF images.
We're using the current Forrest cvs version. Is there a limitation to
the amount of images that can be used, or is the size of a single image
limited? Anyway, the error that shows up during static website
generation is shown below:

X [0] projecten/m2ve_v1/meeting_verslagen.pdf   BROKEN:
org.apache.fop.apps.FOPE

xception: No meaningful layout in block after many attempts.  Infinite
loop is a

ssumed.  Processing halted.

We have found out that using an image with a large width could crash the
website generation on older Forrest cvs versions. Is this a known issue
or should I reconfigure something in order to be able to play around
with lots of (and possibly rather big) images?

TIA

Johan Andries