forrest-dev mailing list archives

From <che...@che-che.com>
Subject RE: imaging issues /FOPException
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:35:49 GMT
Hi,
Funny I saw the errors a while ago but I did not know where to look for.

I added these changes on the CVS, Can anyone test it?

I have got a question, if max-witdh, content-height & width were
ignored, why we still seen problems with images bigger than the paper
size. I thought that they were scaled down.

Cheers,
Cheche