forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: changes2document.xsl - handling multiple bugs in @fixes-bug
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 16:25:08 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

> Joerg,
>

>> Ok, then let's stop it here :-) I only thought providing one option
>> (',') and making this is error-save as possible is the best option.
>>

> So if you do not think that using the bugzilla dependency is a option,
> then we better get the normalize-space stuff in.

Of course it could be an option, but it is sometimes it bit too much I
guess. Imagine, there are 3 bugs/patches for one Cocoon component you
want to fix at once. Then it's simply easier to add these bugs to
@fixes-bug instead of creating a new bug in bugzilla etc. And for a
reader of the changes it's simpler to follow the links from the bug list
instead of the dependencies of the created bug. Isn't it?

Thanks for your patience and discussion-willingness about such a minor
issue. ;-)

Joerg