forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Lucene Search
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 15:21:35 GMT
Or, if you are using a live Cocoon to serve your site, you'll probably have the lucene
block in there. It's got an example at http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/search/ (I
think). So Cocoon already interfaces to Lucene (I use it on one of my sites), but I've
no idea about its place in Forrest.

Regards, Upayavira