forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Search
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 15:15:54 GMT
Ramón,

Unfortunaly there is not much work on this, but I am willing to help you
out.

For creating the index check here:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/XML-Indexing-Demo/
That needs to be extended to support document v12.

Reusing the google seach box is fine but there must be a xsp or similar
running on forrest that gets the query search.

Looking forward.

Cheers,
Cheche