forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: Where to put components (Re: cvs commit: ...)
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 14:34:28 GMT
Jeff,

I removed the componets that are not related to submaps. But I would
like to remove the ones that does not declaring anything, to give you an
example on status.xml, I would like to remove:

19d18
<     <map:generators default="file"/>
27,29d25
<     <map:transformers default="xslt"/>
<     <map:matchers default="wildcard"/>
<     <map:selectors default="browser"/>

You said that they there because  "They act as documentation, and make
the subsitemap's interface with the owner sitemap explicit."

1) If we want to have as documentation, then we can have them under <!--
comments -->

I removed and test it, and I can not see any change on the behaviour.

Could you elaborate a bit futher on "make an explicit interface?"?

Cheers,
Cheche