forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: changes2document.xsl - handling multiple bugs in @fixes-bug
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 13:49:42 GMT
Joerg,

Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> Someone could have
>
> <action fixes-bug="1234, 2345,
> 3456, 4567"/>

I knew you would come with this!!!!, this I think that is very unlikely,
  as well you can have:

<action fixes-bug="1234;2345;3456;4567"/>

and it will fail as well.

They came by the fact that we want to allow multiple bugs in the
attribute instead of using multiple actions. Which makes me thing that
if would be easier to point just to a bug that has other bugs on its
dependencies.

Cheers,
Cheche