forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/conf aggregate.xmap dtd.xmap faq.xmap forrest.xmap issues.xmap linkmap.xmap menu.xmap profiler.xmap raw.xmap resources.xmap revisions.xmap sitemap.xmap status.xmap
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 09:17:34 GMT
Jeff,

Why do we have this?:

     <map:transformers default="xslt"/>
     <map:readers default="resource"/>
     <map:matchers default="wildcard"/>
     <map:selectors default="browser"/>
   </map:components>

   <map:resources>
   </map:resources>

They do nothing.

I thought that we where going to move all the map:components to the
submaps, to ensure that there is not references. Why they still some on
sitemap? I got the feeling that we are in square one.

When you have this on a submap:

<map:generate type="file" src="...."/>  It will get the definition from
sitemap, so you have a reference.

To avoid this you need to define all the coomponents on the submap, I
attached a patch on status so you can see what It the result.

Cheers,
Cheche