forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: Moving map:components to the root sitemap?
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 12:33:34 GMT
Jeff,

> What do you mean?  We already delegate most processing to subsitemaps.
> sitemap.xmap defines the URI space, and subsitemap define what those URIs
> are.

I mean to move all map:components out sitemap ( I guess map:pipes ought
to be there)

>>>That's more or less what sitemap.xmap does, or have I misunderstood you?
>>>

>>you have things like "skinit" as well, I would like to move them out
>>sitemap.
>

> Yes, we could have an output.xmap, containing *.html and *.pdf
> definitions.  But then where do the body-*, tab-* and menu-* matchers go?

This:

<map:match pattern="**body-*.html">
         <map:select type="exists">
           <map:when test="content/xdocs/{1}{2}.ehtml">
             <map:generate src="content/xdocs/{1}{2}.ehtml" />
             <map:transform src="resources/stylesheets/html2htmlbody.xsl" />
             <map:transform type="linkrewriter"
src="cocoon:/{1}linkmap-{2}.html"/>
             <map:serialize type="xml" />
           </map:when>
         </map:select>
       </map:match>

       <map:match pattern="**body-*.html">
         <map:mount uri-prefix="" src="body.xmap" check-reload="yes" />
       </map:match>

so, If tomorrow we add a new format "*.fhtml" overwriter sitemaps will
still work.

Cheers,
CheChe