forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <>
Subject Re: Cocoon CLI: excluding URIs
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:01:46 GMT
On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 08:19:25PM +0100, Upayavira wrote:
> Jeff,
> In Cocoon CVS you'll now find code to do simple includes and excludes.
> Stick something like the following somewhere in your cli.xconf.
> <include pattern="docs/*"/>
> <exclude pattern="**/images/**"/>

Wohoo :)  Works nicely, and just in time for some weekend hacking. Thanks
very much.

A small thing: do you think we could get rid of the timestamp until such
a time as it can be printed on the same line as the rest of the text?
Doubling the length of the output is quite a heavy price to pay.

Forrest ppl: if there's no objections, I'll commit an updated Cocoon to
Forrest CVS some time this w/end.

> Hope that helps. And the coding was delightfully easy (given the
> availability of the o.a.c.matching.helpers.WildcardHelper class).
> Regards, Upayavira

View raw message