forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sporadicaly missing images in current forrest version
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2003 12:16:50 GMT
(Cc'ing the list)

There appears to be a bug in image handling, where various images/
directories are created throughout the rendered site.  I'll look into
next week.

As a workaround, if you edit:

src/documentation/content/xdocs/referenz/main/navi_sitesrubriken.xml

And change:

  <figure src="images/referenz/main/dialog_site_loeschen.gif" ...

to:

  <figure src="../../images/referenz/main/dialog_site_loeschen.gif" ...

that should fix the problem for now.

--Jeff