forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Koponen <niklas.kopo...@iki.fi>
Subject New content type overriding the doc-v12
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:34:58 GMT
Hi!

I've built a site with forrest. All the pages look fine except for one
page for which I would need better control over how the table should be
formatted.

I've understood that the goal is to produce doc-v12 of all the documents
and that way to get a uniform handling of the documents from that point
on. I think I understand how to add a new content type so that it gets
transformed to doc-v12. My problem is that I would like to step over
this part for this one content type and produce directly html and pdf
using xslt-stylesheets.

For some reason I can't figure out how to do this. I guess there is some
part which relates to Cocoon that I don't understand. I would appreciate
if someone could point me to the right direction (forrest docs or cocoon
docs) or give me a straightforward solution.

- Niklas
--
Niklas Koponen   | Hietapellontie 3 B 7 | niklas.koponen@iki.fi
+358 40 757 1459 | 02400 KIRKKONUMMI    | http://www.iki.fi/niklas.koponen