forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Schlierf <stephan.schli...@vsa.de>
Subject Re: Newsletter entry
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 09:43:17 GMT
Hi,

the list of new features sounds really great! Lots of thanks to all the
contributors, developers, bug reportes ...!

I have just one question: Is there a fully documentation planned which
describes these wonderful features and how to use them ? Or, much more
better, maybe it still exists (where can I find it) ?

Again, thank you very much!

Greetings,
Stephan