forrest-dev mailing list archives

From k apsul <k_ap...@yahoo.com>
Subject Adding new content
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 05:35:26 GMT
I tried to follow the "Using Forrest" for adding a new
content, "download.xml" but I am failing as the
instruction is not very clear as to where do I add the
download-v11.dtd   as there seems to be two
catalog.xcat and I tried both and still get the
validation failed.  Is there a better instructions on
this?  Confusion as to which is right the one from
http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/sites/xml-forrest/your-project.html
or the one from
http://xml.apache.org/forrest/your-project.html ?

Furthermore, the output from issuing "forrest" will
all be html so I do not need cocoon to run it?  or
where does cocoon features come in handy?

Thanks ,