forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CJK fonts (Re: Cell value encoding)
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2003 13:42:36 GMT

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 23:16:32 +1000
(Subject: Re: CJK fonts (Re: Cell value encoding))
Jeff Turner <jefft@apache.org> wrote:

> It can be done with Forrest; see http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr/3g/index.html
>
> Source for that site (or an old version of it anyway):
>
> http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr/resources/ias-forrest-0.4.zip
>
> Some threads wrt. generating Forrest sites with chinese/korean
> characters:
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=103604121521559&w=2
>
> And the post being replied to in:
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=104003266621423&w=2
>
> which is part of this thread:

> HTH,

Yes, it helps a lot! ;-)

especially,
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=104003266621423&w=2
ftp://ftp.netscape.com/pub/communicator/extras/fonts/windows/Cyberbit.ZIP

--

But I am still not sure how to implement this using
forrestbot. I am wondering the *smart* way to implement

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)