forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CJK fonts (Re: Cell value encoding)
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2003 13:16:32 GMT
It can be done with Forrest; see http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr/3g/index.html

Source for that site (or an old version of it anyway):

http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr/resources/ias-forrest-0.4.zip

Some threads wrt. generating Forrest sites with chinese/korean
characters:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=103604121521559&w=2

And the post being replied to in:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=104003266621423&w=2