forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Presnell <presn...@stat.ufl.edu>
Subject Re: Menu questions
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 22:42:37 GMT

In message <20030801132512.GB3997@expresso.localdomain> you write:

> How does this look:
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/~jefft/forrest/samples/hidden-menus-site/
>
> It's a modified 'forrest seed' site, where page[1-5].html pages have a
> customized menu, showing their page*.html peers and index.html 'parent';
> for example:
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/~jefft/forrest/samples/hidden-menus-site/page1.html
>
> Is this more or less what you're after?

Yes, very much so.  I'm feeling guilty that you spent your time doing
this, but thanks very much.  I think that I need to understand
Forrest's menu generation better anyway -- by playing around with
site.xml, I'm able to make some things happen that I just don't
understand.  Maybe this will help me get started.

Thanks again.

--
Brett Presnell
Department of Statistics

"We don't think that the popularity of an error makes it the truth."
   -- Richard Stallman