forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: miniTOC generation
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2003 05:41:17 GMT
Ramon Prades wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have added a new tag in skinconf.xml to control how many sections to
> include when generating the miniTOC.

<snip/>

Thanks Ramon, i have added your patch.

> The attached zip has got all the required files. Simply extract the
> zip to a directory and run:
>
> ant -Dforrest-src=<forrest-source-directory>

Thanks for going to the effort of creating a self-installing build
script to apply the patch. However it does not help with CVS because
some of those files may have changed since you made your patch.
I applied all of the diffs by hand.

It would also be better if you could use Jira for contributing
patches (see the "Bugs and Issues" link from the Forrest home page).
Patches sent to the mailing list can be lost too easily. That said,
we will deal with patches any way that you send them. Thanks again.

--David