forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Chambery <chamb...@suppressingfire.org>
Subject Re: linking to internal to site, non-forrest-generated html files
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 15:19:12 GMT
Thanks, that was what I was looking for.

Just for the archive (this is probably in the docs, but I missed it):

I added an element to site.xml called "<resume>":
<site label="My Website" href=""
xmlns="http://apache.org/forrest/linkmap/1.0">

  <resume label="Resume" href="resume.html"/>

where resume.html file lives in src/documentation/content/

in my content/xdocs/prof/book.xml, I refer to this by:

  <menu label="Professional Home">
    <menu-item label="General Resume" href="site:resume"/>

Thanks again and keep up the good work,

Todd