forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Chambery <chamb...@suppressingfire.org>
Subject linking to internal to site, non-forrest-generated html files
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 17:40:32 GMT
Hi guys,

First, thanks for a very cool product... this makes website management
cake.

Now for my question (searched the archive/faq):

I have a resume.html that's generated external to Forrest, i.e. I don't
have a resume.xml.  When I put the resume.html in a directory and add a
link to it, I get an error on generation saying it can't find
resume.xml.  A Cocoon error file named resume.html is created where the
real file should be.  Seems like my file should be copied over from the
content directory.

How/where do I put non-forrest-generated html files to be ref'd from
within my website?

Thanks,

Todd