forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Allow gmane postings
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 16:01:54 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Steven Noels wrote:
> >
> > Seriously: with sometimes 50+ moderation mails a day for the other lists
> > I'm moderating as well, I'd like someone else to take up moderation for
> > Forrest then.
>
> can you have more than one moderator?
>
> I think that we could spread to more than one person.

We already have two: Steven and me. So we had the planet covered via
Australia and Europe. It has been working fine since the list went
subscriber-only. However, if you guys want to open the list up then
that is okay by me. We will see if there is any difference.

I will remain as a moderator for a while longer, but we will need
someone to replace Steven ... how about you Cheche. There really is
nothing to it. If there is spam, then delete it, otherwise reply to
the autoresponder to let the mail through.

> I would like to propose Nicola Ken as the is the master on the mailing
> lists:

I recall that i took over from him. Anyway i would rather let Nicola Ken
spend his time on other things.

> messages posted by 'Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicolaken () apache ! org>'
> (4615 msg) up to  2002-03-03.

And he finds time for doing incredible work in between ... amazing.

--David