forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramon Prades" <rpra...@porcelanosa.com>
Subject document attributs
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:18:48 GMT
Hi all

Wouldn't it be a good idea to add a bit mnore control on the final
appearance of the forrest document.

One of the things I would like is to be able of telling Forrest when NOT to
generate the TOC at the beginning of the rendered document. Another thing I
think would be useful is to have control on how deep to scan for "title"
elements to generate the above toc (at the moment forrest includes only two
levels).

I think this could be done adding a couple of optional attributes to the
root element.

For example:

<document notoc="true" >

This will tell forrest not to generate the TOC for this document.

Another example:

<document toclevel="3">

This will tell forrest to include up to the third level of "title" in the
TOC.

Please share your thoughts with the list and if more people find this could
be good I can do it myself and post it here.

Thanks

Ramon Prades