forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Johan Kok" <>
Subject RE: Using XSP in Forrest - dynamic website
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 05:50:32 GMT

I recently downloaded the same to a development system running under XP and
obtained the following results using wepapp:

1. Rendered a blank page (i.e. no errors provided either) when using
localhost:8080/test (test web-site)
2. Any document using document v11 (or is it v12) does not render
3. Calling the FAQ page (localhost:8080/test /FAQ) directly does however
bring the site up with that page. The same account for the other document

The problem that I have therefor seems to be related to the rendering of
document v11 (or 12). I have not had the time to investigate further...
Can you check if you achieve the same results?

Johan Kok
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Danny Bols []
  Sent: 11 August 2003 08:43
  Subject: Using XSP in Forrest

  I downloaded the apache-forrest-0.4-bin version and am considering to use
it in one of my projects. In this project I do have a bunch of XSP's which I
would like to use in my new forrest project site.

  1. Can anyone tell me what I should to do to get an XSP up and running in
my forrest site. The online docs talk about different sitemaps that are my prebuild version I only see. Am I using the right version of
  2. The dynamic website runs perfectly within the Jetty engine but the
WAR-file generated by forrest doesn't run under Tomcat. What am I doing

  Danny Bols

View raw message