forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramon Prades" <rpra...@porcelanosa.com>
Subject RE: Lucene Search
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 15:45:33 GMT

Thanks.

Ramon
-----Mensaje original-----
De: Juan Jose Pablos [mailto:cheche@che-che.com]
Enviado el: jueves, 07 de agosto de 2003 17:16
Para: forrest-dev@xml.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Lucene Search

Ramón,

Unfortunaly there is not much work on this, but I am willing to help you
out.

For creating the index check here:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/XML-I
ndexing-Demo/
That needs to be extended to support document v12.

Reusing the google seach box is fine but there must be a xsp or similar
running on forrest that gets the query search.

Looking forward.

Cheers,
Cheche