forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets text2document.xsl
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:04:13 GMT

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

> Dave,Stephan,
>
> Dave Brondsema wrote:
> > Quoting Stephan Michels <stephan@apache.org>:
> >>On Fri, 18 Jul 2003, Dave Brondsema wrote:
> >>
> >>This is intentional, the TextGenerator replace every line ending
> >>by System.getProperty("line.separator").
> >>
> >>Cause this troubles?!
> >>
> >>Stephan.
> >>

> I fixed this on the style sheet. It removes the &#13; character, but I
> guess that this is valid only for windows machines and it could be
> diferent on other platforms.

Perhaps it is better if I change the implemetation of the TextGenerator?!
I replaced the line endings because I had troubles if I got
text files from different platforms(win/unix/mac). By replacing them
I have always the correct line ending for the current platform.

But I can make this optional, if you want.

Stephan.