forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert P. J. Day" <rpj...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: a few more newbie questions
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2003 11:01:42 GMT
On Sun, 6 Jul 2003, Jeff Turner wrote:

> The Avalon people wrote that skin, so I don't know.  Our most tweakable
> skin is currently 'forrest-css'.

just for us newbies, it might be useful to put all of the available
skins that come with forrest in the forrest.properties file, commented
out.  it appears that, with the new CVS download, there are more
available skins than are currently listed in that file, although
some of those skins don't seem to successfully build the default
site.

i'm just running through the possible choices to compare aesthetics
and, definitely, some of them fail to build a site.

rday