forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert P. J. Day" <rpj...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: can i use the full docbook dtd for content?
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2003 09:51:15 GMT
On 5 Jul 2003, David Crossley wrote:

> I just added an FAQ to deal with DocBook. The quick answer is yes,
> and Forrest has the DocBook DTDs ready to go.

man, you guys are good.  ask and i shall receive.  thanks.

rday

p.s.  i have my first pass of a web site up at www.enoriver.com
(lots of work left to do yet, i know), but there is one odd
feature i'm curious about.

as i flip through the menu, the section headers (the light blue
bars) seem to "jump" slightly.  i'm not sure what's causing this.
it's not fatal, but it *is* a bit distracting.

thoughts?  it's noticeable from mozilla.  haven't tried it
under any other browser yet.