forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Oliver Alth" <OA...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problems validating xdoc
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 07:50:45 GMT
Phew.
Now i found out about the problem. I had a duplicate user.xml file in one
of the subdirectories (which was not valid) and one in the main
directory (which was actually my correct one). So I replaced the one in
the subdirectory, and everything works fine!!!

Thanks a lot for  your help,

Oliver

IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH, Schönaicher Str. 220, D-71032 Böblingen
eServer Software Management, D4357, Intern: 7103-06, Tel. 902-2790,
Tel.: ++49-(0)7031-16-4280, Fax.: 07031-16-2790
Internet: OALTH@DE.IBM.COM

David Crossley <crossley@indexgeo.com.au>
09.07.2003 09:31
Please respond to forrest-dev