forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo" <leont...@bigfoot.com>
Subject XSP in forrest
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2003 11:17:38 GMT
Hello

I want to enable XSP in Forrest.
I am using Forrest 0.4 ( Source distribution).

I am trying to follow advice given by Jeff Turner on
Tue Jul 08, 2003:

Hacking cocoon.xconf is an overrated pastime.  I'd suggest checking out
CVS (or M3) Cocoon, and rebuilding it with the XMLForm block included.
This can be done by copying the etc/cocoon-local.blocks.properties file
from Forrest into the Cocoon root, commenting out the xmlform exclude,
and rebuilding Cocoon.  Then in Forrest, run the
etc/cocoon_upgrade/upgrade_cocoon_jars.sh script, and generate a webapp
to play with.

I am not finding directory:etc in Forrest
so can't access cocoon-local.properties file
or /cocoon-upgrade/upgrade_cocoon_jars.sh script

Checked thread : Re : upgrade_cocoon.jars.sh
but am not understanding.

Thanks in advance
Leo