forrest-dev mailing list archives

From g4 <ja...@root10.net>
Subject Sitemap Action problem
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:36:46 GMT
Hi list,

I have a XMLForm that I have generated using XSP, This basically is
putting in some date stamps, some variables and is part of a session so
a session ID is generated in the form. This is then passed onto a
simple pipeline that converts the XSP to XMLForm
(xmlns:xf="http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/xmlform/2002"):

    <map:actions>
       <map:action logger="xmlform" name="EnquiryAction"
src="db.EnquiryAction"/>
     </map:actions>

      <map:match pattern="**enquiry.html">
         <map:generate src="xsp/enquiry.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
         <map:transform src="resources/stylesheets/dynamic2xform.xsl"/>
         <map:serialize type="xml"/>
       </map:match>

I then am trying to pass this along to another pipeline that makes a
Xindice database connection through an Action and Skins the site, so:

<map:match pattern="**body-quote.html">
         <map:act type="EnquiryAction">-
             <!-- XMLForm parameters for the Action -->
             <!-- Notice how we use an XML file as the model -->
             <map:parameter name="xmlform-validator-schema-ns"
value="http://www.ascc.net/xml/schematron"/>
             <map:parameter name="xmlform-validator-schema"
value="xsp/enquiry-validator.xml"/>
             <map:parameter name="xmlform-id" value="enquiry-insert"/>
             <map:parameter name="xmlform-scope" value="session"/>
             <map:parameter name="xmlform-model"
value="xsp/enquiry-model.xml"/>
             <!-- XMLForm document, {page} comes from Action -->
             <map:generate src="cocoon:/enquiry.html"/>
           </map:act>
          <map:generate src="cocoon:/enquiry.html"/>
          <map:transform src="resources/stylesheets/xsp2xmlform.xsl"/>
          <map:call resource="skinit">
            <map:parameter name="type" value="document2html"/>
            <map:parameter name="path" value="session.xsp"/>
          </map:call>
        </map:match>

My chain that transforms XSP > XMLForm and then Skins seems to be fine,
If exclude the <map:act/> part it renders fine, as soon as I include it
all I get is a blank screen. Do I need to separate the <map:call/> part
into a third pipeline?

Many thanks in advance

Jason Lane