forrest-dev mailing list archives

From g4 <ja...@root10.net>
Subject Re: Sitemap Action problem
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:06:41 GMT

On Tuesday, Jul 22, 2003, at 11:26 Europe/London, Jeff Turner wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 05:36:46PM +0100, g4 wrote:
>> <map:match pattern="**body-quote.html">
>>         <map:act type="EnquiryAction">-
>>             <!-- XMLForm parameters for the Action -->
>>             <!-- Notice how we use an XML file as the model -->
>>             <map:parameter name="xmlform-validator-schema-ns"
>> value="http://www.ascc.net/xml/schematron"/>
>>             <map:parameter name="xmlform-validator-schema"
>> value="xsp/enquiry-validator.xml"/>
>>             <map:parameter name="xmlform-id" value="enquiry-insert"/>
>>             <map:parameter name="xmlform-scope" value="session"/>
>>             <map:parameter name="xmlform-model"
>> value="xsp/enquiry-model.xml"/>
>>             <!-- XMLForm document, {page} comes from Action -->
>>             <map:generate src="cocoon:/enquiry.html"/>
>
> I've hardly used actions, but are you sure you can have a partial
> pipeline like this inside a map:act?  What happens if you insert an XML
> serializer after this map:generate?  That's my general technique for
> debugging blank pages; insert an XML serializer after the generator,
> and
> work my way down the pipeline to find the point it breaks.  Fortunately
> Cocoon ignores all content after the first serializer, so this is a
> fairly painless debugging method (until you forget to remove the
> serializer..).

Hi Jeff, no that didn't work ;( I've tried everything I can think of
I've even put my first part into a resource and then tried to call the
resource from within the pipeline:

However looking in the core log I see:

WARN    (2003-07-29) 14:05.21:129   [core.manager]
(/test/essex/quote.html) Thread-68/ExcaliburComponentManager: Attempted
to release a
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ComponentsSelector
but its handler could not be located.

What does this mean???

Many thanks

> Oh, just watch out for the sitemap reload bug :)  I keep having to
> touch
> sitemap.xmap before things will work.

> --Jeff
>
>>           </map:act>
>>          <map:generate src="cocoon:/enquiry.html"/>
>>          <map:transform src="resources/stylesheets/xsp2xmlform.xsl"/>
>>          <map:call resource="skinit">
>>            <map:parameter name="type" value="document2html"/>
>>            <map:parameter name="path" value="session.xsp"/>
>>          </map:call>
>>        </map:match>
>>
>> My chain that transforms XSP > XMLForm and then Skins seems to be
>> fine,
>> If exclude the <map:act/> part it renders fine, as soon as I include
>> it
>> all I get is a blank screen. Do I need to separate the <map:call/>
>> part
>> into a third pipeline?
>>
>> Many thanks in advance
>>
>> Jason Lane