forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Allow gmane postings
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:21:11 GMT
On 31/07/2003 14:13 Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> As other projects son't seem to have this big issue, I'd like to give it
> a try, and maybe swith moderation to use a new compact representation
> that is now used for tomcat... what do the moderators think?

Life is good without spam to moderate. :-)

Seriously: with sometimes 50+ moderation mails a day for the other lists
I'm moderating as well, I'd like someone else to take up moderation for
Forrest then.

You can ask to be added to the -allow list, however, that way you can
post but do not receive mail - just send a mail to
forrest-dev-allow-subscribe@xml.apache.org IIRC.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org