forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject ihtml working again
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:42:46 GMT

I took a look at the latest CVS and as Jeff correctly said, ihtml did
not work (I'll have to update my intranet Forrest version I guess ;-)

Well, what happened is that now jtidy by default adds the html namespace
to the tidied version of the file, and the xsl works with a
no-namespaced version... so I added a config file for jtidy, but
unfortunately the sitemap did not validate, so I had to change that too.

[Anyone, what's the rule with the versioning of the sitemap schema?]

Now it (should) work again, and I can go further in implementing the
last decisions on html stuff.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -