forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: xsl:output
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:02:51 GMT

Juan Jose Pablos wrote, On 30/07/2003 13.50:

> What I asked is something related to forrest. The document() funtion is
> been used on our stylesheets:
> changes2rss.xsl:  <xsl:variable name="config"
> select="document($config-file)/skinconfig"/>
> project2text.xsl:  <xsl:variable name="config"
> select="document($config-file)/skinconfig"/>
> If we should be using the document() funtion the we need to look for a
> better way to do that.

Correct :-)
It's the sitemap that should give the stylesheet these parameters, not
as is done now.

You've found another item in the unsaid todos ;-)

We could add to this also that configuration should be always
multi-project as currently we cannot have more than one config in a
Cocoon Forrest instance, which is a PITA for deploying multiple sites in
one Cocoon instance.

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -