forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xsl:output
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:27:49 GMT

Juan Jose Pablos wrote, On 30/07/2003 12.46:

> Possibly there is a lot of beneficts on the "Separation of Concerns" I
> do not want to argue you that, I am not the one that wrote the standard
> either but what I see is the result: "Cocoon does not support a standard
> tag".

Well, it doesn't, so? Cocoon is not a standards RI, nor are Cocoon extra
features standard themselves.

Look at the Cocoon wiki and the Cocoon docs, there should be the answers
you search for.

Anyway, this is a question about Cocoon, not Forrest, so please post
questions about Cocoon design decisions to the Cocoon development lists.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -