forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <>
Subject Re: xsl:output
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 06:32:50 GMT

Upayavira wrote:
> Certainly the indent="xx" bit should, I would say. At least if they all
> form a part of a pipeline. I've got a suspicion that the method="xxx" bit
> might have some relevance. The doctype-public bit should be done by the
> serializer too.
> But I'm not sure enough to say 'go ahead' though. Sorry :-(

I test it, and all the xsl:output is ignored.
The encoding is based on the encoding of the stylesheet
(text2document.xsl) , so to achive the same result I need to create a
diferent type of serializer based on the document type:

<map:serializer name="xml-document" mime-type="text/xml"
   <doctype-public>-//APACHE//DTD Documentation V1.2//EN</doctype-public>

And then referer on the map as:

<map:serialize type="xml-document" />

I think that people expect to make this change on the xsl, but I am not
sure if this is a bug on cocoon or xalan.

View raw message