forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Defoort <fi...@cirquedigital.com>
Subject cvs forrest cocoon config file problem
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 17:19:40 GMT
Hi,

When checking out forrest from cvs, building goes fine, but I get the
following
problem when trying to actually run /dist/shbat/bin/forrest:

ERROR: Could not find the configuration file.
Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: The
configuration file could not be found.
      at
org.apache.cocoon.bean.CocoonBean.getConfigurationFile(CocoonBean.java:255)

I looked around a bit and assume that it's trying to get to
WEB-INF/cli.xconf and WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf
which exist.. (both in dist/shbat/WEB-INF and in the
build/tmp/context/WEB-INF/ of the actual site)

Not sure what's going on -- anybody any ideas??

Thanks in advance!

- Filip