forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: %20 in breadcrumb trail.
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 05:55:42 GMT

Juan Jose Pablos wrote, On 24/07/2003 17.49:
> Hi,
>
> I realize that when you have an space on the URL the trail display an
> ugly %20.
>
> It looks like the trail has been done with java script, so I have not
> got a clue where you need to replace %20 for a space.

I don't know by heart, but in Google it's quite easy to find snippets of
Javascript that do it, ie replace text. Well, this is how I use
Javascript ;-)

If you are able to come up with an XSLT version of it that removes
javascript altogether it would be even better. In fact it has been on
our (informal?) todo list for months!

             - verba volant, scripta manent -