forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: [patch] faster, better copy-content
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:35:38 GMT
Dave,

The idea of copying src files is bad as a whole. I belive that in the
long run we will find a way to do it better.

So changing names for the sake of it, or usin sync instead of <copy
overwrite="false"> on something that would be removed as a whole. it is
not worthy I think.

If people think that should be change now, then I am cool with that, But
I would like to see things getting more tidier than it is now, and not
in the other way around.

Cheers,
Cheche