forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: [patch] faster, better copy-content
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:13:25 GMT
upss..
I was saying.. if there is a reason for this change:

-    copy-xdocs, copy-stylesheets, copy-images, copy-grammars,
copy-resources, copy-content, copy-lib,
+    copy-stylesheets, copy-images, copy-grammars, copy-resources,
copy-content, copy-xdocs, copy-lib,

it looks like a typo for me, you just change the order.