forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: [SUMMARY] Cleaning Forrest source directory madness
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:56:15 GMT
Nicola,

> The default content dirs 1,2 would be:
>
>  documentation/
>    content/*.xml (1)
>    content/images/*.png (1)
>    content/raw/foo.html (2)

So basically you put all in one directory except for the case of raw
content.

This week I added a text2document.xsl and when I was testing it, I
realized that it is posible to get the raw content of a text file as-is

Please get the lastest version of CVS and test this:

put a README.txt file on src/documentation/content

forrest run

on the browser:

http://localhost:8888/README.txt	Raw content
http://localhost:8888/README.xml        xml doc format
http://localhost:8888/README.html       html content
http://localhost:8888/README.PDF        PDF content

So the raw directory makes sense only on the case of xml files, not .txt
or .java.