forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets text2document.xsl
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:21:08 GMT
Stephan,

>>I fixed this on the style sheet. It removes the &#13; character, but I
>>guess that this is valid only for windows machines and it could be
>>diferent on other platforms.
>

> Perhaps it is better if I change the implemetation of the TextGenerator?!
> I replaced the line endings because I had troubles if I got
> text files from different platforms(win/unix/mac). By replacing them
> I have always the correct line ending for the current platform.
>
> But I can make this optional, if you want.
>
> Stephan.

I am not sure how to resolve this.

I guess that adding a flag should be enough:

<map:generator name="text2xml"
src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.TextGenerator" >
<parameter name="replace-line-ending" value="false"/>
<map:generator/>

After that Dave should test to see if that works for him.

Cheers,
Cheche