forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "MAISONOBE Luc" <luc.maison...@c-s.fr>
Subject Re: [SUMMARY] Cleaning Forrest source directory madness
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 07:34:53 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote :

> But as you know in this way I cannot easily cater for the special case
> in which I want to explicitly have something as-is, like for example a
> raw document-dtd xml file.
>
> So the content dir is about all content, that Forrest *may* alter.
> The raw dir is about content that Forrest may *not* alter in any way.

I think I get something wrong during the discussion or do not understand
the quoted statements. Do you mean that only xml files written with a
forrest-compliant dtd will still be processed if put in the raw
directory, and that xml files written with dtd unknown to forrest can be
put there and stay untouched ?

I do not think I have any voting rights, but I agree with this proposal
(I really need to put my own xml files untouched on my site).

                                                          thanks
                                                           Luc