forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets text2document.xsl
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:24:19 GMT
Nicola,

> At first, I thought that having one only directory for content was ok.
> But then users would want to have both html files that are shown as-is,
> and html files that are decorated like other xml files.

On the text example, you can have the content as-is, and the content
decorated. You need to call the right extension.

> Another problem comes with the fact that we may want to all files that
> are not able to be crawled by Cocoon.

As far as I am aware you only crawled files that are include on the
book.xml / site.xml files.

Is it possible to have this:

<readme label="README" href="README.txt" />

> ATM the content/xdocs nesting is in fact confusing, but we plan to
> change that in the next release (BTW, it came out of a tentative to
> merge into one the trees, but believe me, it doesn't work, I used it on
> some projects and had to revert).

Could you give more info on what exactly did not work?

I would like to see at least this to be include on the wish list.

how difficult is to get here?

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/content-negotiation.html

Cheers,
Cheche