forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: Java class src Dir?
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 04:54:03 GMT
Jason,

> Also Juan, I've downloaded the latest CVS with your SVG patch, I'll
> check this out when I build Forrest again and give you some feedback.
> Could you also explain to me how you've got those variables to build on
> Forrest seed? hope this isn't to much of an ignorant question ;)
>
> Thanks
>
> Jason Lane

I endup adding the style sheet when you request an existing SVG file. On
your svg file just add <for:project-name> or <for:group-name> and that
will be replaced by the contents from the skinconf file.

I have not found an ideal solution yet, but it is an improved from the
previous situation, so that is why I added it.

Let me know if this change suits your needs.

Cheers
Cheche